CONEXPO is North America’s largest construction trade show representing asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining, utilities and more.
At RYCO, we understand the specific requirements of the global construction industry and since growth in this sector has occurred on a global scale RYCO, has stepped up to work even more closely with our construction industry partners.
That being said, many construction operations around the world have partnered with RYCO and benefited from our onsite hose management system – QRAM.
QRAM assists with improved production output through downtime reduction, whilst adding profits through cost reduction benefits.
Creating clear and durable asset identification labels on forklifts, cranes, cement mixers and earth moving machines is simple with QRAM. The QRAM labels provide the digital link to the asset information. They are strong. They are robust. They are designed to withstand heavy use and harsh environments and are built to last.
The key to its effectiveness is its usability:
- QRAM is online (cloud based)
- QRAM is modular
- QRAM is mobile (accessible via Android & iOS)
Rely on a secure, powerful and safe asset management system. QRAM can be securely accessed anywhere, anytime by using compatible mobile or desktop devices connected to the internet.
Here’s just a few reasons why it works for you:
- Asset tracking is automatic – as soon as the asset is scanned, its geolocation is known.
- QRAM can cater for your branding – use your company logo to allow customers to pinpoint your location.
- Report faster. Report smarter. Use QRAM’s asset data and management reports to highlight unexpected failures, hot-spots and usages.
Booth: South Hall 3, S80453
Dates: 10th – 14th March, 2020
Time: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center
Stay in the RYCO KNOW HOW
To learn more about RYCO products, news and events, sign up to our newsletter here.