RYCO offers a large range of Stainless Steel couplings and adaptors to accommodate various hose applications ensuring maximum performance, enduring reliability and safety.
What is Stainless Steel?
Stainless steel is a family of alloy steels containing 10.5% or more chromium which has high resistance to chemicals and corrosion with similar strength and durability as standard steel.
Features & Benefits:
- Durability – RYCO Stainless Steel couplings and adaptors are corrosion and chemical resistant to suit a wide variety of applications.
- Reliability – RYCO design and manufacture with 316 Stainless Steel, also known as the “Marine Grade” with excellent corrosion resistance due to added molybdenum content compared to other chromium-nickel steel alloys.
- Performance – Recommended for applications that require extra protection from chemical corrosion such as food, medical uses and for tough environments including marine applications.
- Safety – RYCO Stainless Steel couplings and adaptors have been designed, validated and fabricated to ensure safe, and reliable endurance under even the harshest of conditions.
- RYCO Quality – RYCO designs, develops, and manufactures our own products.
RYCO Stainless Steel Couplings
RYCO has a comprehensive Stainless Steel coupling range to suit an array of hydraulic hose types:
|Coupling Series||Hose Type|
|One-Wire Braided||Two-Wire Braided||Spiral||Thermoplastic||Textile Braid||Teflon|
For additional information on RYCO Stainless Steel Couplings range click here.
RYCO Hose Assembly Type Approvals for Marine Applications:
RYCO holds type approvals from various third parties for hoses used in RYCO matched hose assemblies including hose assemblies fitted with Stainless Steel couplings used on ocean liners, navy vessels, commercial catamarans and in submarine fleets.
Independently accredited to meet all certification requirements of the Marine Equipment Directive (MED), including severe fire exposure requirements, RYCO certified hose assemblies will continue to perform as expected during normal operation, or in time of emergency.
RYCO maintains and continues to grow our range of DNV-GL, BV, ABS, and U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) type-approved hose for hydraulic and fuel service on vessels. Hose assemblies that meet DNV, GL, BV, ABS, and USCG requirements are integral to the safe and reliable operation of these on-board systems, providing assurance that the assemblies will deliver the required performance and reliability.
RYCO Stainless Steel Adaptors
RYCO offer the styles with the following threads:
|Adaptor Style||Available Threads|
|Straight||JIC Male/JIC Male
BSPT Male/BSPT Male
BSPP Male/BSPP Encapsulated Male
BSPT Male/JIC Male
|Straight Bulkhead||JIC Male/JIC Male|
|45° Elbow||JIC Male / JIC Female|
|90° Elbow||JIC Male/JIC Female
BSPT Male/JIC Female
|Tee||JIC Male/JIC Female/JIC Male|
|Adjustable Straight||BSPO Male/UNO Male|
- Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance
- Longer service life in rigorous environments
- High strength and durability
- Can be assembled using identical parameters to equivalent standard steel RYCO hose coupling series to match RYCO hoses as listed the current version of the RYCO Crimp Chart.
Want more information?
If you would like to know more about RYCO Stainless Steel couplings and adaptors, contact our RYCO Hydraulics Customer Service team or fill out our contact form.