QRAM provides the complete bill of materials at your fingertips. Drawings, photos and test records can be easily viewed, maintained and attached.
The QRAM system allows you to not only edit an asset but also add attachments and take images whist onsite. So, whether you are at a Service Centre, in your truck or out in the field you can easily edit asset data from your smartphone anywhere, anytime.
- Drawing Attachment: Hose / hose assembly drawing diagram (maximum 5).
- Documentation: Any other supporting documentation or photos (maximum 5).
Other recent updates to QRAM include:
- Improvement in Set-Up: Guaranteeing an increase in productivity and equipment utilisation.
- Speed to Respond: Improved load time of product overview for assets with attachments.
- Ease of Navigation: Transparency and ease of identification by the user, ensures faster response times and speed to market without error.
- Password Security: Programmable visibility, user defined access and client to client control.
QRAM provides full traceability of all asset details:
- Aftermarket Sales
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Batch Coding
- Product Lifecycle
- Date of Manufacture
- Bill of Materials
- Date of Installation
- Customer Retention
- Drawings & Test Data