RYCO’s accessories are designed with speed and efficiency in mind so that your hydraulic system provides exceptional productivity and reliability.
Key features and benefits:
- Functionality – All RYCO accessories are designed with functionality in mind.
- Performance – With RYCO accessories, we guarantee the quality required to meet the demands of any hydraulic applications to ensure optimum performance.
- Safety – All RYCO accessories are designed, validated, and fabricated to ensure safe, and reliable endurance under even the harshest of conditions.
RYCO have a wide range of accessories which includes:
- Mounting Clamps
- Airline Couplings
- Easy Test
- Pressure Gauges
RYCO offers two types of valves for your hydraulic flow control needs.
- RCV Check Valves permit free flow of fluid in one direction and prevent flow in the reverse direction.
- Mounted in-line with BSPP ports.
- 200bar working pressure for all sizes.
- Available in sizes from 1/4” to 1.1/2”.
- Two cracking pressures available:
35bar standard, with optional 3.5bar springs available (RCVSH-xx).
- RL20 and RL20SH Ball Valves are used to open or close flow, manually operated and allows bidirectional flow.
- Working pressures from 350 to 500 bar, depending on size.
- RL20, and RL20SH-0404 to -0808 have two mounting holes in body, to allow Ball Valve to be bolted in place.
- Available in sizes from ¼” to 2” BSPP.
- RL20 have an alloy handle and RL20SH have a steel handle, or alloy complying with underground coal mining specifications.
RYCO Mounting Clamps
RYCO Mounting Clamps are used for fast, economic and safe mounting of hydraulic hose and tube to machinery and steelwork. The jaws of the clamp grip the hose or tube to reduce vibration and help absorb noise and shocks.
- RCS Series Clamps (single) are available with nominal diameters from 6mm to 50,8mm.
- RCD Series Clamps (double) are available with nominal diameters from 6 mm to 42 mm.
- Available in both ribbed (standard) and smooth styles.
- Clamp components include base plate, jaws, top plate, and bolt/bolts.
- Standard mounting is Weld on Bottom Plate.
- Can also be rail mounted and can be stacked vertically on top of each other.
RYCO Airline Couplings
Airline Couplings are a type of quick connect couplings used in air systems to connect pneumatic tools to a supply of compressed air. They make switching between tools quick and efficient in a fast-paced work environment.
- Long Lasting – have stainless steel springs & balls, and synthetic rubber.
- Super Hi-Flow – maximum air flow with minimum pressure drops.
- One Touch Operation – nipple is ejected from the coupling with “one touch” retraction of the sleeve on 290 / 500 series.
- Self-Sealing – 360° Swivel valve in the coupling seals automatically when the tool is disconnected
- Thread Locked – on assembly to eradicate damage from high frequency vibration
All RYCO Airline Couplings in BSPT, BSPP threads and as Hose Barbs.
RYCO Easy Test
Easy Test Series is a complete system of Test Points, Inline Test Adaptors, Test Hose Assemblies, and Test Point Kits.
- Test points can be installed into hydraulic circuits as permanent original. equipment, or temporarily while testing is performed.
- Test adaptors allow quick and easy retrofitting of Test Points between hoses, or hoses & ports.
- Connect, and disconnect, under system pressure (up to 400 bar by hand, and up to 630 bar with tools).
- No leakage or spillage when connections are made.
- Leak-free, spill-free connections.
- Plated for corrosion resistance.
- Compatible with Mineral/petroleum based hydraulic oils.
RYCO Pressure Gauges
RYCO offers a range of pressure gauges for the use in hydraulic systems that can be used together with the RYCO East Test Series.
- Stainless Steel case with O-Ring seal between case and entry system
- Available in both bottom entry and rear entry configurations
- Dual scale – marked in bar (outer scale) and psi (inner scale)
- Glycerine filled for damping
- Multiple Pressure scales up to 600 bar
Gauge covers are also available to help protect RYCO Pressure Gauges in situations where they may be subjected to knocks and harsh environments.
Want more information?
If you would like to know more about RYCO Accessories, contact our Customer Service team or fill out our contact form.