SHOCKWAVE is a very high-pressure, abrasion resistant waterblast hose for the cleaning and preparation of marine surfaces, runways, swimming pool de-scaling, paint removal and concrete facilities.
RYCO offer custom high pressure tested and certified waterblast hose assemblies to EN 1829-2/ISO 7751 and AS/NZS 4233.2:2013, for all popular working pressures, up to 1200 bar/18125 psi.
SHOCKWAVE waterblast hose assemblies are made using matched RYCO hose and fittings to deliver maximum performance, enduring reliability, and safety.
RYCO SHOCKWAVE is a very high pressure waterblast hose (10,000 to 18,125 psi range). It comprises of:
REINFORCEMENT – Four alternating layers of spiraled high tensile steel wire.
TUBE – Oil and water-resistant synthetic rubber.
COVER – Oil, water, and ozone resistant synthetic rubber.
The SHOCKWAVE hose is colour-coded for positive identification, as per WJTA-IMCA recommendations:
Features & Benefits:
- Strength – SHOCKWAVE contains four alternating layers of spiralled high tensile steel wire reinforcement.
- Durability – SHOCKWAVE’s cover is oil, water, and ozone resistant synthetic rubber. The cover is formulated to resist marking and is highly abrasion resistant.
- Performance – Exceeds ISO 7751 performance requirements. It also meets specifications EN 1829-2 and AS/NZS 4233.2:2013.
- RYCO Quality – RYCO designs, develops, and manufactures our own products. Production of RYCO SHOCKWAVE hose assemblies are carried out by trained staff in our accredited assembly facilities under strict RYCO process and quality control.
- RYCO Safety – High pressure water is extremely dangerous. RYCO SHOCKWAVE has been designed, validated, and fabricated to ensure safe, and reliable endurance under even the harshest of conditions.
Paired with TW4000 Series Interlok One-Piece Crimp Couplings which comes in a wide variety of connection types including NPT Male, BSPP Female (O Ring Seal) and Metric DKOS (Heavy) Female.
RYCO SHOCKWAVE waterblast hose in applications:
- Exceeds Australian and International Standards
- ISO 7751
- AS/NZS 4233.2:2013
- EN 1829-2
- Maximum working pressure based on a FOS of 2.5:1 (up to 18,125 psi)
- Temperature ranges from:
- -20°C to 80°C (continuous service)
- -20°C to 100°C (intermittent service)
The SHOCKWAVE hose is ideal for the following applications:
- Heat exchanger tube cleaning
- Concrete cleaning
- Pool cleaning
- Runway cleaning
- Marine surface cleaning and/or prep
- Paint / coating removal