Did you know? A high percentage of hydraulic system failures can be attributed to fluid contamination. Contaminants that enter a hydraulic system such as dust, debris and dirt can cause system failure and, in some cases, serious damage to its components. Fluid contamination is a critical factor influencing the safety of hydraulic systems and therefore, minimising the presence of any particles and impurities within the hydraulic hose assembly, tubing and components is of paramount importance.
The RYCO CLEAN Kit is an easy to use, low-cost solution to eliminate hydraulic contamination from the inside of hose, tube, and pipe. It is designed to clean the internal surfaces of hose, tube, and pipe effectively and efficiently. It comprises of a pneumatic Hand Launcher, an adaptor ring, and a range of specially designed nozzles to accommodate different sizes of hose, tube, and pipe.
What is contamination?
Contamination is defined as any substance that enters a hydraulic system that is not a part of the working fluid of that system.
How do contaminants enter a hydraulic system?
Various ways contaminants enter hydraulic systems including:
- During hose / tube assembly fabrication:
- Cutting and crimping operations of hose assembly
- Cutting, deburring, bending & flaring of tube
- At time of hose assembly or tube installation.
- Contaminants present in the working fluid. Bulk oils direct from supplier can contain significant amounts of contaminants and sometimes need filtration.
- Improper maintenance.
What are the effects of hydraulic contamination?
The effects of hydraulic contamination include:
- Compromised system (component failure/damage & fluid degradation)
- Unscheduled downtime
- Productivity loss
- Financial loss
RYCO CLEAN Kit Features & Benefits:
- Reliability – RYCO CLEAN Kit is designed to clean the internal surfaces of hoses, tubes, and pipes effectively and efficiently, eliminating hydraulic contamination.
- Simplicity – Five easy steps to operate the RYCO CLEAN Kit, with minimal maintenance. Also, comes in a heavy-duty carrying case for added protection.
- Versatility – Can be used on a range of hose / pipe / tube sizes.
- Multi-Purpose Projectile Range – The RYCO CLEAN Projectile Starter Kit contains a selection of popular projectile sizes to suit popular hoses, tubes, and pipes.
- RYCO Safety – RYCO CLEAN Kit has been designed, validated, and fabricated to ensure safe, and reliable performance even under the harshest of conditions.
RYCO CLEAN Kit Applications:
RYCO CLEAN Kit can be used in various applications including:
- Mobile Service Vehicles
- Hose Shop Containers
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Production Lines
|How To Order:
|RYCO CLEAN Hand Launcher Kit
Part Number: RCPS-HLK
|RYCO CLEAN Projectile Starter Kit
Part Number: RCPK-0332
Nozzle & Projectile Selection Chart:
Refer to our Operation Manual for instructions on how to use our RYCO CLEAN Kit.
Want More Information?
If you would like to know more about RYCO CLEAN Kit, contact our RYCO Hydraulics Customer Service team or fill out our contact form.
RYCO provides efficient and durable hydraulic accessories to make your hydraulic system fit together seamlessly. RYCO has a full range of gauges, mounting clamps, easy test, valves and much more.
RYCO’s accessories are designed with speed and efficiency in mind so that your hydraulic system provides exceptional productivity and reliability.
Key features and benefits:
- Functionality – All RYCO accessories are designed with functionality in mind.
- Performance – With RYCO accessories, we guarantee the quality required to meet the demands of any hydraulic applications to ensure optimum performance.
- Safety – All RYCO accessories are designed, validated, and fabricated to ensure safe, and reliable endurance under even the harshest of conditions.
RYCO have a wide range of accessories which includes:
- Mounting Clamps
- Airline Couplings
- Easy Test
- Pressure Gauges
RYCO offers two types of valves for your hydraulic flow control needs.
- RCV Check Valves permit free flow of fluid in one direction and prevent flow in the reverse direction.
- Mounted in-line with BSPP ports.
- 200bar working pressure for all sizes.
- Available in sizes from 1/4” to 1.1/2”.
- Two cracking pressures available:
35bar standard, with optional 3.5bar springs available (RCVSH-xx).
- RL20 and RL20SH Ball Valves are used to open or close flow, manually operated and allows bidirectional flow.
- Working pressures from 350 to 500 bar, depending on size.
- RL20, and RL20SH-0404 to -0808 have two mounting holes in body, to allow Ball Valve to be bolted in place.
- Available in sizes from ¼” to 2” BSPP.
- RL20 have an alloy handle and RL20SH have a steel handle, or alloy complying with underground coal mining specifications.
RYCO Mounting Clamps
RYCO Mounting Clamps are used for fast, economic and safe mounting of hydraulic hose and tube to machinery and steelwork. The jaws of the clamp grip the hose or tube to reduce vibration and help absorb noise and shocks.
- RCS Series Clamps (single) are available with nominal diameters from 6mm to 50,8mm.
- RCD Series Clamps (double) are available with nominal diameters from 6 mm to 42 mm.
- Available in both ribbed (standard) and smooth styles.
- Clamp components include base plate, jaws, top plate, and bolt/bolts.
- Standard mounting is Weld on Bottom Plate.
- Can also be rail mounted and can be stacked vertically on top of each other.
RYCO Airline Couplings
Airline Couplings are a type of quick connect couplings used in air systems to connect pneumatic tools to a supply of compressed air. They make switching between tools quick and efficient in a fast-paced work environment.
- Long Lasting – have stainless steel springs & balls, and synthetic rubber.
- Super Hi-Flow – maximum air flow with minimum pressure drops.
- One Touch Operation – nipple is ejected from the coupling with “one touch” retraction of the sleeve on 290 / 500 series.
- Self-Sealing – 360° Swivel valve in the coupling seals automatically when the tool is disconnected
- Thread Locked – on assembly to eradicate damage from high frequency vibration
All RYCO Airline Couplings in BSPT, BSPP threads and as Hose Barbs.
RYCO Easy Test
Easy Test Series is a complete system of Test Points, Inline Test Adaptors, Test Hose Assemblies, and Test Point Kits.
- Test points can be installed into hydraulic circuits as permanent original. equipment, or temporarily while testing is performed.
- Test adaptors allow quick and easy retrofitting of Test Points between hoses, or hoses & ports.
- Connect, and disconnect, under system pressure (up to 400 bar by hand, and up to 630 bar with tools).
- No leakage or spillage when connections are made.
- Leak-free, spill-free connections.
- Plated for corrosion resistance.
- Compatible with Mineral/petroleum based hydraulic oils.
RYCO Pressure Gauges
RYCO offers a range of pressure gauges for the use in hydraulic systems that can be used together with the RYCO East Test Series.
- Stainless Steel case with O-Ring seal between case and entry system
- Available in both bottom entry and rear entry configurations
- Dual scale – marked in bar (outer scale) and psi (inner scale)
- Glycerine filled for damping
- Multiple Pressure scales up to 600 bar
Gauge covers are also available to help protect RYCO Pressure Gauges in situations where they may be subjected to knocks and harsh environments.
Want more information?
If you would like to know more about RYCO Accessories, contact our Customer Service team or fill out our contact form.