RYCO specialises in the design, manufacture, distribution and sales of a comprehensive range of high pressure hydraulic hoses and fittings as well as a comprehensive range of industrial hoses and fittings and specialist lubrication products and services. The Company operates on a global scale and its products service a wide range of industrial applications. Since 1946 RYCO has established an enviable reputation for expertise, service, quality and delivery.
RYCO’s Mission is to exceed our clients’, shareholders’, suppliers’ and employees’ expectations through continuous improvement driven by innovation, teamwork and the integrity of our people whilst embracing community, cultural and environmental awareness. RYCO’s Quality system and policy requires compliance with applicable industry standards, statutory regulations, world best practice philosophy, value added processes, service and efficiency.
RYCO Management shall ensure that suitable infrastructure and resources are provided and utilised to guarantee Quality is not compromised. Quality is the responsibility of all RYCO personnel.
RYCO is ISO 9001 certified.
RYCO Global Quality Policy
Occupational Heath and Safety Policy
RYCO will take reasonably practical steps to improve workplace health and safety conditions and to prevent injury and illness to its employees, contractors, visitors and the general public.
- Comply with Legal Obligations and other OHS requirements
- Manage Risk
- Provide appropriate instruction – Training and Supervision
- Involve and Ensure meaningful and effective Consultation
- Establish clear Objectives and Targets
RYCO is OHSAS 18001 certified.
RYCO Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Improvements in our environmental performance will be achieved by:
- Focusing on the design of products and resource consumed in production to reduce the use of raw materials, packaging and energy associated with manufacture, use and disposal.
- Maintaining an environmental management system which complies with ISO 14001 and enables environmental objectives and targets to be established and implemented.
- Promoting throughout the company a strong environmental ethic as part of its culture.
- Communicating openly and constructively with applicable government authorities, the community and other interested parties.
RYCO Environmental Policy