RYCO Hydraulics is certified to the current version of ISO 9001:2008 by the British Standards Institute – Quality Management System. Company Policy is to supply products and services that meet or exceed our industry standards. These standards include SAE, EN (DIN), AS, ISO, JIS, BS and BCS. The bottom line in Quality Control (QC) and Quality Assurance (QA) is Customer Confidence and Customer Satisfaction.
RYCO specialises in the design, manufacture, distribution and sales of a comprehensive range of high pressure hydraulic hoses and fittings as well as a comprehensive range of industrial hoses and fittings and specialist lubrication products and services. The Company operates on a global scale and its products service a wide range of industrial applications. Since 1946 RYCO has established an enviable reputation for expertise, service, quality and delivery.
RYCO’s Mission is to exceed our clients’, shareholders’, suppliers’ and employees’ expectations through continuous improvement driven by innovation, teamwork and the integrity of our people whilst embracing community, cultural and environmental awareness. RYCO’s Quality system and policy requires compliance with applicable industry standards, statutory regulations, world best practice philosophy, value added processes, service and efficiency.
RYCO Management shall ensure that suitable infrastructure and resources are provided and utilised to guarantee Quality is not compromised. Quality is the responsibility of all RYCO personnel.
RYCO is ISO 9001 certified.
Occupational Heath and Safety Policy
RYCO is committed to protecting the health and safety of employees, contractors, visitors and the general public in the workplace. RYCO shall fulfil this commitment through a health and safety management system that is integrated with RYCO’s business activities related to products, services and people. RYCO employees, contractors and visitors have a duty of care to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and for the health and safety of persons who may be affected by their actions and inactions in the workplace.
RYCO will take reasonably practical steps to improve workplace health and safety conditions and to prevent injury and illness to its employees, contractors, visitors and the general public.
- Comply with Legal Obligations and other OHS requirements
- Manage Risk
- Provide appropriate instruction – Training and Supervision
- Involve and Ensure meaningful and effective Consultation
- Establish clear Objectives and Targets
RYCO is OHSAS 18001 certified.
RYCO is committed to compliance with applicable environmental legislation, regulations and any other requirements to which RYCO subscribes. RYCO operates a program of continual improvement in environmental performance and pollution prevention, aiming to minimise the environmental impacts resulting from relevant activities.
Improvements in our environmental performance will be achieved by:
- Focusing on the design of products and resource consumed in production to reduce the use of raw materials, packaging and energy associated with manufacture, use and disposal.
- Maintaining an environmental management system which complies with ISO 14001 and enables environmental objectives and targets to be established and implemented.
- Promoting throughout the company a strong environmental ethic as part of its culture.
- Communicating openly and constructively with applicable government authorities, the community and other interested parties.