RHYT / RHWT Hose Tag
Information can be written or printed on the Hose Tag prior to being attached to the hose. When the Hose Tag is wrapped on the hose, a clear panel at the end of the tag wraps over to protect the written or printed information.
Hose Tag remains in position on the hose due to the adhesive backing, and the Hose Tag bends with the hose, ensuring that flexibility is not affected.
The slim profile of the attached Hose Tag reduces the risk of accidental removal. Hose Tag does not damage or cut the cover of the hose.
Adhesive-backed for permanent attachment to the hose assembly. Area to write or print information, with a clear panel that wraps over to protect the hose assembly identification information.
Suitable for use with all RYCO Hoses at their published temperature ranges.
1. Select correct size of RYCO RHYT Hose Tag for the hose assembly that is to be identified.
2. Two sizes are available:
3. RHYT-10 and RHWT-10 suits hose sizes -04 to -10 (1/4” to 5/8”).
4. RHYT-32 and RHWT-32 suits hose sizes -12 to -32 (3/4” to 2”).
5. Using a ball point pen or label printer, apply the required information onto the Hose Tag.
6. Remove the release paper from the back of the Hose Tag to expose the adhesive.
7. While ensuring that the Hose Tag is parallel to the axis of the hose, wrap the Hose Tag tightly around the hose, then continue to wrap the clear plastic panel over the Hose Tag.
8. Press firmly to ensure that the adhesive bonds.
Other Items You Might Like
Stay up-to-date with RYCO News & Events!
- Go, Go, Go, RYCO 24•7 Team Triton the final round – Bathurst 1000 is near!
- Celebrating 75 Years of RYCO
- Warehouse Team Leader Celebrates 30 Year Anniversary Service at RYCO
- More wins for the RYCO 24•7 Team Triton during SuperUtes Round 3!
- What an Awesome Return to SuperUtes Racing with new Team Triton Wins!