8000 Couplings With PL1D, P1V & RQP6 Hose
RYCO 8000 Series Push-On Couplings With PL1D, PL1V & RQP6 Series Hose
- Cut hose to required length with a sharp knife.
- Lightly lubricate inside of hose and outside of nipple.
- Push hose onto fitting until hose end bottoms underneath cap as shown.
- If hose assembly is to be used at above 50% of Maximum Working Pressure, or in a potentially dangerous or critical application, a clamp must be used.
- Do not overtighten clamp as this may damage hose.
Removing Couplings, Step One:
- Remove clamp if fitted.
- Slit hose length-wise, from cap to end of hose tail.
Removing Couplings, Step Two:
- Sharply bend hose and remove.