Field Attachable Couplings With Non-Skive Hose
RYCO Field Attachable Couplings With Matched Sizes Of RYCO Non-Skive Hose
Use only RYCO BT1, E2, M2, M2G, RQP1, RQP2, RQP5, T1A, T1D, T1F, T2A, T2D, TXA2D, T5 and TPGL Series Hose.
- Cut hose to length required using a cut-off saw.
- Ensure hose is cut squarely.
- Clean hose bore.
- Lightly lubricate outer cover.
- Screw anti-clockwise until hose bottoms in ferrule.
- Ease back between 1/2 and 3/4 of a turn.
Note: This is not required for P000-02 ferrule with TPGL hose.
- Lightly lubricate insert and inside of hose.
Note: Do not use lubricant for M2G hose, or hose to be used with volatile gases.
- Screw insert clockwise right into ferrule using a continuous motion.
- Do not allow hose to turn during operation.
- For T1A and T1D Hose in sizes -20, -24, -32 In these sizes, K Series Ferrules are not available and A Series Field Attachable Couplings may be used. The cover of hose must be skived at ends. Refer to page 497 of our Product Technical Manual for assembly instructions.
- For T2A, T2D and RQP2 Hose in sizes -24, -32 In these sizes, L Series Ferrules are not available and B Series Field Attachable Couplings may be used.The cover of hose must be skived at ends. Refer to page 497 of our Product Technical Manual for assembly instructions.
- Field Attachable Couplings should not be used at maximum working pressure of hose when temperature exceeds 121°C (250°F). Field Attachable Couplings may be used on suitable hose at over 121°C (250°F) but at reduced working pressure.