Field Attachable Couplings With Skive Hose
RYCO Field Attachable Couplings With Matched Sizes Of RYCO Skive Hose
- Cut hose to length required using a cut-off saw.
- Ensure hose is cut squarely.
- Clean hose bore.
- Mark Skive Length. (refer to Hose specification pages).
- Cut rubber cover around and down to wire reinforcement.
- Slit lengthwise.
- Raise flap and pull off with pliers.
- Lightly Lubricate exposed wire reinforcement.
- Screw anti-clockwise until hose bottoms in ferrule.
- Ease back between 1/2 and 3/4 of a turn.
- Liberally oil insert and inside of hose.
- Screw insert clockwise right into ferrule using a continuous motion.
- Do not allow hose to turn during operation.