RSG Spiral Guard – Black
From -40°C to +120°C (-40°F to +248°F).
RYCO Spiral Guard can easily be applied after hose assembly because of its spiral form. Place one end of completed hose assembly in a vice. Wrap coil onto hose. It is recommended to choose RYCO Spiral Guard size so that it is a tight fit on the hose.
This will keep the Spiral Guard in place on the hose. The Spiral Guard expands to fit the hose or hose bundle. Allow extra length of Spiral Guard to allow for this expansion.
The tables below show RYCO Spiral Guard size selection for a tight fit on the hose. Due to the Spiral Guard expanding to fit the hose, extra length of Spiral Guard must be allowed. This extra length can be estimated as follows:
T26A Nominal OD = 18,9 mm (see chart on page 151)
RSG-20L Nominal ID = 15,0 mm (from chart below)
Estimated length of RSG-20L to cover 2,3 metres of T26A
x 2,3 m = 2,90 metres
HOW TO ORDER:
Complete the Part Number: RSG-16L, RSGY-75L, RSGF-50L etc. Sizes -16L to -90L: 20 m (65.6 ft) coils or cut to length. Size -110L: 10 m (32.8 ft) coils or cut to length.
Other Items You Might Like
Stay up-to-date with RYCO News & Events!
- Introducing Our Newest Line of Crimpers – Available in North America Today
- RYCO Mark Length Gauge Tool – Accurate, Fast & Repeatable Method
- RYCO Filters mean Less Contamination for your Hydraulic System
- Team Triton Race Car Driver Profile – Cameron Crick
- Team Triton Race Car Driver Profile – Craig Dontas